Power Tool Safety
- Before you use a power tool, take a minute to look it over for problems that might make it unsafe.
- Always wear proper safety attire, such as safety goggles or a face shield.
- Remove rings and other jewelry.
- Don't wear loose fitting clothing.
- If you have long hair, tie it back.
- Only use a power tool for the job it was engineered to do.
- Never remove safety guards. They are there for your protection.
- Make sure safety guards are in working order.
- Clear your workspace of any clutter.
- Disconnect it immediately when done, and store in a safe place.
- Do not wrap the electrical cord around the tool when storing. This can weaken or break
the cord and possibly cause an electrical hazard.
Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community