Posted 02-27-2004 at 17:08:46
[Reply] [No Email]
1. Avoid riding in automobiles because they are responsible for 20% of all
2. Do not stay home because 17% of all accidents occur in the home.
3. Avoid walking on streets or sidewalks because 14% of all accidents occur
4. Avoid traveling by air, rail, or water because 16% of all accidents
involve these forms of transportation.
5. Of the remaining 33%, 32% of all deaths occur in Hospitals. Above all
else, avoid hospitals.
You will be pleased to learn that only .001% of all deaths occur in worship
services in church, and these are usually related to previous physical
disorders. Therefore, logic tells us that the safest place for you to be at
any given point in time is at church!
Bible study is safe too. The percentage of deaths during Bible study is even
FOR SAFETY'S SAKE - Attend Church and Read Your Bible...
IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE!