Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People - A Country Living Resource and Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

The Kitchen

Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Discussion Topics
To add your comments to this topic, click on one of the 'Reply' links below.

Strange Question?
[Return to Topics]

~Lenore    Posted 02-29-2004 at 20:15:47       [Reply]  [No Email]
Is there a way to check back on auto records?

I wonder who got my Malibu and what became of it.
I also bought a car after it and I cant remember what it was. I blocked it out of my mind I guess, I was grieving over the Malibu. It was a special bronze metallic Plymoth or Dodge sport car with a white vinyl top.

I may just have to go look in my office file cabinet and see if any old reocrds with VIN numbers are still around.

I do wonder if and how auto records can be checked or searched. Maybe county court house?

Jeff in TX    Posted 03-01-2004 at 19:13:22       [Reply]  [No Email]
Try this

deadcarp    Posted 03-01-2004 at 06:14:47       [Reply]  [No Email]
without a vin number you're probably completely stuck. our dmv has a huge deadfile that everything automatically migrates to if nobody licensed it for 3 years. Still there but sketchy.

Junk Yard    Posted 02-29-2004 at 22:45:12       [Reply]  [No Email]
If you were driving a Dodge or Plymouth....then check with your local junk yards first...that's more than likely the only owners after you. This will save you alot of time, plus, it may still be there and you can visit it too.



hank    Posted 03-01-2004 at 02:51:08       [Reply]  [No Email]

dave 50 8n    Posted 02-29-2004 at 21:26:11       [Reply]  [No Email]
You can check w/your local office of Dept. of Motor Vehicles and see if it's a public records thing. Doubtful. If you know of anyone who works in that dept. you might get info...or a cop...or a PI.

Good luck!

toolman    Posted 02-29-2004 at 20:32:05       [Reply]  [No Email]
you can,t here in b.c.

[Return to Topics]

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community