Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People - A Country Living Resource and Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

The Kitchen

Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Discussion Topics
To add your comments to this topic, click on one of the 'Reply' links below.

Hydreco valve
[Return to Topics]

Philip Thorn    Posted 04-08-2004 at 14:12:36       [Reply]  [Send Email]
Dear anybody,
I have been given a hydraulic steering valve to reassemble after someone else pulled it apart. All I have is a bench full of springs, needles, gaskets etc. etc.. Would anybody out there have an exploded view or know where I can get one. It is a Hydreco (General Signal Corporation) Model STV13B5A-2250-25, Serial No. LB20120. Any help would be greatly appreciated. At the moment the bench is the only thing I am confident about. My customer has just had it metal stitched and is not prepared to buy a suitable, adaptable, replacement so as I say, any help would be some help.
In anticipation

Pete Evenson    Posted 08-18-2005 at 12:18:47       [Reply]  [Send Email]
STV13B5A-2250-25 is a current production model.

Replacement valves are available.


David Brown Engineering & Hydraulics

1A / 167 Prospect Highway

Seven Hills, NSW 2147

Phone: 2-9838-6800

Fax: 2-9838-6899

If you provide your fax number I can send a “Bill of Material” to you to assist in identifying parts.



Pete Evenson

Customer Service

(704) 716-9047

(704) 295-7574 Fax

Hydreco / Textron

deadcarp    Posted 04-08-2004 at 20:27:04       [Reply]  [No Email]
Look anything like this? ----

Philip Thorn    Posted 04-09-2004 at 00:36:01       [Reply]  [Send Email]
Thanks Deadcarp,
Not really the same but thanks anyway. I will assemble the outer shell and take a photo to show you as soon as I get a chance

Clipper    Posted 04-08-2004 at 14:34:10       [Reply]  [No Email]
Can't find anything to help you out....mebbe a call to Northern Tool might turn up something for you. Their toll-free number is 1-800-533-5545. Good luck.

Philip Thorn    Posted 04-08-2004 at 14:40:36       [Reply]  [Send Email]
Thanks clipper,
will give it a try

[Return to Topics]

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community