Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People - A Country Living Resource and Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

The Kitchen

Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Discussion Topics
To add your comments to this topic, click on one of the 'Reply' links below.

Willy-N .... ??
[Return to Topics]

~Lenore    Posted 05-04-2004 at 11:02:24       [Reply]  [No Email]

A while back I asked about the signs you got on your truck.
These are the ones I was asking about.
Did you say you got them on line?
Where and what type did you say you wanted to get those.
I am interested in getting a couple for my vehicle.
(They wont say "Wet n Red" I promiss!!) LOL
I really like that night reflective style.
I'd appreciate more info on them, thanks.

~Lenore..who may be a "red hot mamma" (but I will not put it on my car) ;-)

Willy-N    Posted 05-04-2004 at 11:15:25       [Reply]  [No Email]
I got them from this guy on EBay. Contact him tell him what you want and ask for Reflective ones. He will quote you a good price and it comes in other colors then red. Mark H.

~lenore    Posted 05-04-2004 at 13:18:51       [Reply]  [No Email]
Thanks, mark!
He has some really neat sign ideas on there.
I will save it and contact him.

[Return to Topics]

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community