Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People - A Country Living Resource and Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

The Kitchen

Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Discussion Topics
To add your comments to this topic, click on one of the 'Reply' links below.

Any Commercial Door Experts Here?
[Return to Topics]

walt    Posted 07-20-2004 at 18:11:51       [Reply]  [No Email]
I have a small business, with glass entrance doors(double doors) that swing both ways. The "brush" type sweep that travels completely around the door edge is wore out. Anyone know how to replace and where maybe I can get replacement?

BOSS    Posted 07-21-2004 at 04:23:37       [Reply]  [No Email]
You can buy the weatherstripping at all Home Depot, Lowes, Menards, stores like that.

JDK    Posted 07-20-2004 at 18:25:48       [Reply]  [No Email]
Not a expert,but a lot of mfgs put their nameplate in the upper corner.That'd be a start.Our were serviced by a local door/window service(hinges,adjustments,openers,closers etc.)

[Return to Topics]

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community