Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People - A Country Living Resource and Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

The Kitchen

Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Discussion Topics
To add your comments to this topic, click on one of the 'Reply' links below.

Thermos lid question
[Return to Topics]

Okie-Dokie    Posted 02-21-2001 at 17:52:35       [Reply]  [Send Email]
While we are on the subject of where to buy stuff, does any one have a clue as to where I can get hold of the screw on cap for a Stanley Thermos. You know, the kind that is never supposed to break, but always does.

Christene Potts    Posted 02-24-2006 at 09:44:25       [Reply]  [Send Email]
If found the web site for replacement parts. I thought ya'll might like to have it?

Nancy Schweiker    Posted 01-15-2004 at 16:58:09       [Reply]  [Send Email]
I own an Alladin thermos whose lid has been cracked and I can't seem to be able to replace it. any suggestions would be helpful. I live in Anchorage, Alaska. Thanking you in advance.

Nancy Schweiker

ed    Posted 02-22-2001 at 20:28:17       [Reply]  [Send Email]
You could try and put in the aladin company # for 800's. It would bring up the # and adress. A note on the #'s in there, look up yours and you'll see the whole thing. Map's and everything! Even the directions to your home. Just a little scary don't you think? ED

Steven Laam    Posted 01-06-2003 at 09:42:41       [Reply]  [Send Email]
How do I get another lid for my thermos, its about 15 years old, still works good, but lid went bad and does not keep things warm anymore. Thanks, Steven Laam,

Smarmy Loogies    Posted 04-26-2004 at 22:54:38       [Reply]  [Send Email]
Buy a new thermos and throw the damn thing away!

JoeK    Posted 02-21-2001 at 21:37:23       [Reply]  [No Email]
I believe"Stanley" thermoses(sic)are mfg by Alladin Corp(coolers),anyplace selling either should be able to provide you with contact or check brochure packed with and advise you.

I got a new cap for my big SS thermos at a truck stop,somewhere in Midwest in about 99.Might check truckstop stores in your area.

Alvin    Posted 02-21-2001 at 18:36:49       [Reply]  [No Email]
Stanley should have a 800 number and they are to be gotten.I don't have it with me. a dealer should be able to provide you with it.

Okie-Dokie    Posted 02-22-2001 at 16:50:47       [Reply]  [No Email]
Thanks Guys! I checked at Wall-Mart & got nothing but blank stares. I called a sporting goods store & they gave me the #

Hope    Posted 12-10-2002 at 23:40:08       [Reply]  [Send Email]
Hey guys, I found your discussion while on the net looking for just this thermos cap. Can you let me know what that phone number is? We live in England (military) so that frustrates our efforts even more. Thanks, Hope

[Return to Topics]

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community