Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People - A Country Living Resource and Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

The Kitchen

Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Discussion Topics
To add your comments to this topic, click on one of the 'Reply' links below.

Royal Blue Junior No. 33 Cream Seperator
[Return to Topics]

Haley    Posted 08-17-2004 at 16:19:33       [Reply]  [Send Email]
I am looking for any information on the Royal Blue Junior, model no. 33 cream seperator. I found the main parts to one in my grandma's garage but the discs and "O" rings and internal parts are not to be found. I heard that this brand was made by Montgomery Ward but I have not been able to locate any other info. I would like to see if parts are still available or if some may be universal. My cow will be fresh this coming spring so I would like to get it working by then! Can anyone help me???

Farmall    Posted 08-17-2004 at 18:52:37       [Reply]  [Send Email]

if you have the base mount that the discs fit on, then take it to a auto parts store, tell them you need a ring to fit the groovwe in the mount, THEY DONT HAVE ONE, but hopfully they can refer you to somwhere there that can get them. By the way, the base mount will be beveled upwards towards the center shaft which should have 3 different size ridges on it with threads onb the top. Pray to God that you have the nut that goes on those threads as besides all other things, it has 2 little holes on the outer top face that are used to tighten that nut down on the outer shell. If you haunt the antique stores you should be able to find the wrench. itall be n open end wrench with 1 littlwe stud on each jaw to fit the holes in the nut. Hope that helped

Jerry McMurry    Posted 05-06-2007 at 13:08:34       [Reply]  [Send Email]
I found this cast iron thing with a crank on it in my yard junk. It
is just the body with legs and the crank handle. It had the name
on a little brass plaque on the body and I had no idea what it
was. There are no other parts to it. So I did a search on the
internet (Google failed me, but got me right to the
interchange between you two folks).

Now I have no need for a cream separator, but perhaps one of
you could use this for spare parts of something. So let me know
if you would like it. I am not asking for any money. Well, maybe
just for shipping.

I have a question about one thing. It has a little circular weight
on the handle that is free to move about a quarter inch. My
guess is that maybe it is a noise maker to help a person count
how many times or maybe how fast they turn the handle. Or
maybe it is a device to tell if the person is turning the handle
fast enough? If you turn it fast then the weight would be held
out by centrifugal force and would not make the clinking sound
it would make if you turn it slowly. I bet that's what it is for. Let
me know please.
--Jerry McMurry
Lakeside California.
PS: I emailed the folks above but the eddresses are old and the
message bounced.

Tom Lindsay    Posted 09-09-2007 at 00:20:56       [Reply]  [Send Email]
If you still have the cream separator, I may be interested in getting it from you. I scrounged one from my local junk yard and could use the parts. Thanks.

[Return to Topics]

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community