Posted 10-14-2004 at 11:58:53
[Reply] [No Email]
I have always been a free thinking man. And, as such, I am compelled by my nature to analyze what people say. Now, I'm going to provide the scenerio and ask that you provide an answer.
SCENERIO: A man enters the hospital room where his 94 year old mother is lying on a bed. They exchange the normal greeting and he asks how she is feeling. Perhaps she complains about soreness from being confined to a bed. Or, she has received good treatment and has no complaints.
eventually he tells her of his intent to run for a higher office than the one he presently holds. What do you think her response would be? Please select from the following:
1) Integrety, Integrety, Intergrety.
2) That's nice son, I have faith that you are right for the job, and will win.
3) You will have to go on the attact and do or say anything that will secure your win.
4) I hope I live to see my son in the White House.
5) You have always been a good son and a man of high morals. The nation needs a man of your caliber to lead it. I'm sure you will bring integrety to the job.
Now, if you chose no. 1, you must ask yourself why. Had this son displayed a lack of integrety in the past and the mother thought he needed to be reminded? Or, could he believe that by relating this bit materonal advice would endear him to voters? Or, was he just telling another of a series of untruths?
The scenerio is the premise. you supply the conclusion...........gfp