Posted 11-30-2004 at 20:32:14
[Reply] [No Email]
Okay, some fun for you older folks and you younger ones too!
The answers are below, but don't cheat.
01.After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, "Who was that masked man?" Invariably, someone would answer, "I don't know, but he left this behind." What did he leave behind?_______________________
02.When the Beatles first came to the U.S. in early 1964, we all watched them on the ______________________show.
03.Get your kicks, _______________
04.The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed ___________
05. In the jungle, the mighty jungle,_________________________
06. After the twist, the mashed potatoe, and the watusi, we "danced" under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the_________________________
07. N_E_S_T_L_E_S, Nestle's makes the very best _______________
08. Satchmo was America's "ambassador of goodwill." Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was____________
09.What takes a licking and keeps on ticking?__________________
10.Red Skelton's hobo character was ________________________. and he always ended his television show by saying, "Good night, and______________."
11.Some Americans who protested the Vietnam war did so by burning their________________
12.The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by?____________________&_____________________
13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, "the day the music died." This was a tribute to ___________________
14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it; it was called ______________
15. One of the big fads of the late 50's and 60's was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist; it was called the ___________
01.The Lone Ranger left behind a silver bullet.
02.The Ed Sullivan show.
04.to protect the innocent.
05,The Lion sleeps tonight.
09.The Timex watch.
10.Freddy the freeloader, and "Good night, and may God Bless."
11.draft cards (the bra was also burned)
12.Beetle or Bug