Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People - A Country Living Resource and Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

The Kitchen

Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Discussion Topics
To add your comments to this topic, click on one of the 'Reply' links below.

Scoopin poop???
[Return to Topics]

KatG    Posted 12-03-2004 at 17:47:29       [Reply]  [Send Email]
This is a real question...I am helping MAtt cleaned the barn every morning...How do you get the poop on the pitchfolk without it falling through...I know you are suppose to poke the hay underneath it and lift it out...but not get to much of the hay with the poop..But the poop keeps falling through...So what your scoop on the poop???...KAtG

KatG    Posted 12-04-2004 at 11:55:49       [Reply]  [Send Email]
Good deal!!!! Thanks everyone for the info...MAnure fork ..I will get one Monday...Probably don't have any round here...MAybe at co-op..Well make things alot simplier...I knew there had to be something other than the big

Donna from Mo    Posted 12-03-2004 at 17:48:31       [Reply]  [No Email]
If you think it's bad with cow poop, you oughta try it with them little horse-apples. You have to go buy a special pitch fork.

KatG    Posted 12-03-2004 at 17:51:42       [Reply]  [Send Email]
What do you ask for Donna???...Guess you might could get it at a hardware store???...Did you get my eamil???...KAtG

Jet9N    Posted 12-04-2004 at 08:04:38       [Reply]  [No Email]
Like Mark said "a manure fork". They come (used to
anyway) come in "5 tine" and "6 tine". The six tine
could almost pick up golf balls. They are about
8 inces wide. If you want something wider get a
"silage" fork. The tines are close and are over a
foot wide.



Willy-N    Posted 12-03-2004 at 18:32:40       [Reply]  [No Email]
This may sound dumb but it is called a Manure Fork which has closer tines and more of them also. mark H.

Donna    Posted 12-03-2004 at 17:53:51       [Reply]  [No Email]
Yes, I got your e-mail. I don't know what you are supposed to ask for; Cliff went and picked it up for me. However... he tried to save money and got the plastic one. DON'T DO IT! Pay thirty-some bucks and get a metal one.

KatG    Posted 12-03-2004 at 17:59:08       [Reply]  [Send Email]
I was looking at something the other day in a newspaper ad andit was plastic...Matt told me that thing won't last til the water got hot...I don't remember what ad I was looking at or what it was called..The memory is

KatG    Posted 12-03-2004 at 18:02:50       [Reply]  [Send Email]
Fern what do you suggest for scoopin the poop...KAtG

[Return to Topics]

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community