Posted 01-24-2005 at 19:12:37
[Reply] [No Email]
Give the report credit for the effort.
Now take away the credit and slap the reporter on the back of the head.
Don't the "reporters" know that they should report the news stories. Not make them up or modify them to get yourself noticed.
Oh wait ...
This silly mindset is no different than any other corporate business position >>>>>
1. Get a job
2. Begin searching for prey
3. Exclude the idiots from the prey
4. Review short-list of prey for the highest pay and/or most visibility
5. Begin attack on prey's position
6. If need be, make up stories and rumors
7. Go back to "idiots" because the love to spread rumors for you
8. Suck up where you can to those on and off the "prey" list
9. Get caught in your lies and deceit
10. Find another job - they'll pay more at The National Enquirer anyway