Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People - A Country Living Resource and Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

The Kitchen

Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Discussion Topics
To add your comments to this topic, click on one of the 'Reply' links below.

Where can I identify ?
[Return to Topics]

john    Posted 06-12-2002 at 08:52:24       [Reply]  [Send Email]
where could I possibly go to identify an old farm implement found on my wife's great great grandfather's farm? It is a barrel set on a frame pulled by a mule. It has holes down the center of the barrel but they are too big to plant cotton or corn.

Scott Hansen    Posted 06-12-2002 at 10:28:05       [Reply]  [Send Email]
This is a good place. The forum guys can help you.

Dennis    Posted 06-12-2002 at 09:55:51       [Reply]  [No Email]
Go to the link shown and maybe you can find out.
Sounds like it might be a waterer or fertlizer of sorts.
Please let us know what it is when you find out.

[Return to Topics]

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community