Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People - A Country Living Resource and Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

The Kitchen

Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Discussion Topics
To add your comments to this topic, click on one of the 'Reply' links below.

Pitless well water pipe cover
[Return to Topics]

jimmy notjow    Posted 07-26-2002 at 18:56:46       [Reply]  [Send Email]
Hellp. I do i get it off to shock my well.

I feel like Mr. Douglass. This one has me stimied and all i want to do is shock me well.

Mr Haney    Posted 07-26-2002 at 19:22:04       [Reply]  [No Email]

Im sure Ive got just what you need on the back of my truck. Seriuosly, if youre talking about the cover on the top of a drilled well casing, there should be bolts on the side of the cap to loosen and tap the cover off, or the older style where the pipe comes out the top of the casing(no pitless adapter) there are bolts thatgo thru the cover to a nother piece of steel cover inside the casing to be loosened . Betwen these steel cover plates is rubber which squeezes when the bolts tighten to provide a seal to keep surface water out. Hope this helps, or you could always call Mr Kimble, he'll know what to do.

[Return to Topics]

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community