Posted 11-06-2002 at 12:19:59
[Reply] [No Email]
1. You have more passwords than keys.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You e-mail your buddy who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they do
not have e-mail addresses.
6. When you go home after a long day at work you still answer the
phone in a business manner.
7. When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally insert a "9"
to get an outside line.
8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three
9. Your company's welcome sign is attached with Velcro.
10. Your resume is on a diskette in your pocket.
11. You can only write on "post-it notes".
12. Your biggest loss from a system crash was when you lost all of
your best jokes.
13. Your supervisor doesn't have the ability to do your job.
14. Contractors outnumber permanent staff and are more likely to get
15. Board members salaries are higher than all the Third World
countries annual budgets combined.
16. Interviewees, despite not having relevant knowledge or experience,
terminate the interview when told of the starting salary.
17. Free food left over from meetings is your staple diet.
18. Your supervisor gets a brand-new state-of-the-art laptop with all
the latest features, while you have time to go for lunch while yours boots
19. Being sick is defined as you can't walk or you're in hospital.
20. There's no money in the budget for the five permanent staff your
department desperately needs, but they can afford four full-time management
consultants advising your boss's boss on strategy.
21. Your relatives and family describe your job as "works with
AND THE BEST...
22. You read this entire list, and kept nodding and smiling.