Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People

KountryLife.com - A Country Living Resource and Community
Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

Channels
Gardening
Livestock
The Kitchen
Machinery
Tools

Photographs
Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Fun
Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Pictures
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Miscellaneous
Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

  
Country Discussion Topics
To add your comments to this topic, click on one of the 'Reply' links below.

Thanks to You All!
[Return to Topics]

screaminghollow    Posted 11-28-2002 at 02:54:27       [Reply]  [Send Email]
Since I started reading this page, getting answers to questions, advice on country neighbors, step-kids, recipes (I'm a guy who likes to cook)and sometimes just sharing good news or the company of misery, I look forward to browsing here everyday. (For one it's not as gloomy as the news.) I deal in helping other people with their problems and sometimes it gets very depressing. Visiting here has often been the bright spot and break necessary to get me back in focus.
(By the way, we Pa Dutch still like molasses, although I'll never again think of it without a snicker)

To those who post and answer and especially to the kind person who makes this board possible-THANKS!


Patria / PR    Posted 11-28-2002 at 06:47:30       [Reply]  [Send Email]
Hello screaminghollow:

Thanks to you too are in order here...
Happy and/or peaceful Thanksgiving Day

Warm Regards
Patria


Les...fortunate    Posted 11-28-2002 at 05:26:43       [Reply]  [No Email]
I don't know how much I've contributed to your enjoyment, screaminghollow, but I know I have enjoyed your participation here and on the tractor boards. I think that you and I are here for the same reasons.
I have a lawyer friend (well, more than one, actually) who is a musician. It really is too bad how 95% of those in your profession give the other 5% a bad name ";^)


[Return to Topics]



[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community