Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People - A Country Living Resource and Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

The Kitchen

Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Discussion Topics
To add your comments to this topic, click on one of the 'Reply' links below.

Hydraulic wood splitter cylinder repair
[Return to Topics]

Danny McAlpin    Posted 01-28-2003 at 17:05:15       [Reply]  [Send Email]
Does anyone have, or know where I can find information on how to replace a seal on a hydraulic cylinder?

Alan    Posted 09-18-2003 at 10:48:37       [Reply]  [Send Email]
We can match up seals for you or custom build
any hydraulic cylinder. If we can be of help.

Alan 800-632-7112

fw    Posted 01-29-2003 at 05:47:38       [Reply]  [No Email]
some cylinders simply unscrew, there are special
seals on the piston and o-rings on the ram, keep
it as clean as possable. welded cylinders are a different story. any machine shop should be able to get you the parts.

fredo    Posted 01-28-2003 at 17:18:25       [Reply]  [Send Email]
any implement dealer should be able to help you out

Salmoneye    Posted 01-28-2003 at 17:17:34       [Reply]  [Send Email]
Dunno if this will help...Try a google search...Below is the first link that came up for me...

fredo    Posted 01-28-2003 at 17:15:47       [Reply]  [Send Email]
any implement dealer should be able to help you out

Les...Yep    Posted 01-28-2003 at 17:17:43       [Reply]  [No Email]
Or maybe even a parts store. Usually some clever fellers in them places, judging from my experience.

[Return to Topics]

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community