Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People - A Country Living Resource and Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

The Kitchen

Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Discussion Topics
To add your comments to this topic, click on one of the 'Reply' links below.

Kook/kuick pressure cooker
[Return to Topics]

leigh    Posted 03-18-2003 at 16:44:49       [Reply]  [Send Email]
Hello, I have a kool/kuick pressure cooker and it needs a part which is called the pet cock that help control the steam pressure. Does anyone know where this part can be found?
Thank you

Tom A    Posted 03-19-2003 at 07:08:13       [Reply]  [Send Email]
Try Lehman's. They sell "All American" brand pressure cookers, but I'm pretty sure they stock parts for lots of other brands. Give 'em a call and see what they say.


Red Dave    Posted 03-18-2003 at 17:18:20       [Reply]  [No Email]
You might try an old fashioned hardware store, if you have one nearby.
I got gaskets and a safety plug for my pressure cooker at one. I have a Mirro (sp?).

Yankee    Posted 03-18-2003 at 17:01:04       [Reply]  [No Email]
I belive any place that sells crock pots etc would have the piece you need.I am not sure if a speciality cook ware store would have it or not.Do you have the owners manual?If so the part number will be listed in it,and also an adress to send for info on getting parts such as gasgets etc.Good Luck Leigh.

leigh    Posted 03-18-2003 at 17:54:47       [Reply]  [No Email]
Hello, I have been told that there are any part available for this cooker. Hopefully,I will find a part which will fit this cooker, will continue looking for the perfect fit.

Thank you

[Return to Topics]

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community