Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People - A Country Living Resource and Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

The Kitchen

Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Discussion Topics
To add your comments to this topic, click on one of the 'Reply' links below.

What is this tool, any ideas??
[Return to Topics]

pat    Posted 03-27-2003 at 08:20:07       [Reply]  [No Email]

I dont really know where to ask this , but hey here goes, does anyone know what this tool is??? It says taunton newbedford copper co. on it.. I am thinking some type of silver\copper\leadsmith tool, but am not quite sure, I am hoping someone here can help me out on it, thanks pat

Clipper    Posted 03-27-2003 at 11:07:49       [Reply]  [No Email]
A picture would help a little....

Salmoneye    Posted 03-27-2003 at 09:40:29       [Reply]  [Send Email]
Your picture is broken...

From your post on the 'Ford N' board, I get the impression that people think it is a soldering iron...

The correct name is 'Soldering Copper'...

See the link....

thanks ,pat    Posted 03-27-2003 at 10:07:32       [Reply]  [No Email]
thanks I appreciate the response, I dont know what happened to the picture, it was there for a while,,oh well maybe I dont have that picture posting thing down, haha, thans again, and that was an informative site you led me too, pat

[Return to Topics]

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community