Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People - A Country Living Resource and Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

The Kitchen

Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Discussion Topics
To add your comments to this topic, click on one of the 'Reply' links below.

What izzit?
[Return to Topics]

DeadCarp    Posted 04-05-2003 at 01:57:22       [Reply]  [No Email]

Anybody know what this thing is? :)

Bob/Ont    Posted 04-05-2003 at 19:55:14       [Reply]  [Send Email]
Where did you find that wrench DC. Jake lost it out of the tool box of his ice binder, been looking all over the Yukon for it. Wanted to take a pic for you a month ago, big pile of snow over in the Walmart Parking lot with a whole bunch of those dish drainers you use sticking out of it, just the dish drainers no shoppers, snow plow missed them.
Later Bob

JoeK    Posted 04-05-2003 at 19:34:57       [Reply]  [No Email]
How about tool for adjusting hot T-handle dampers on wood stove(parlor/depot type)?

Lazy Al    Posted 04-05-2003 at 07:17:29       [Reply]  [No Email]
Looks like a T might fit in there and is some
kind of a lifting link . Is it cast or steel ?
The old railroaders used a bent T to hook in some bigger links in a chain to fasten things
together. Could be some thing like that .
Do you know and are just asking or don't you have any thought as to what it is .?

Sid    Posted 04-05-2003 at 06:20:01       [Reply]  [No Email]
My guess is a handle for a stove or something like that.

WallSal55    Posted 04-05-2003 at 08:39:20       [Reply]  [No Email]
Handle for an Iron?

[Return to Topics]

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community