Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People - A Country Living Resource and Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

The Kitchen

Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Discussion Topics
To add your comments to this topic, click on one of the 'Reply' links below.

How can I replace the foot valve?
[Return to Topics]

Lisa    Posted 04-13-2003 at 13:33:08       [Reply]  [Send Email]
The pipe goes down for 60 feet and has a jet...So how do I get the pipe out? It won't move. Thanks for any advice you have!

bob    Posted 04-13-2003 at 14:04:49       [Reply]  [No Email]
forgot to add you can disconnect pipe making sure you have a good hold and put checkvalve on top under pump not the best but will work in a pinch harder to prime tho

bob    Posted 04-13-2003 at 14:01:59       [Reply]  [No Email]
what kind of well do you have?drillede small casing or augeredwith a larger casingor is it a sand point. on all you will have to have something to lift off of as 60 ft of pipe has considerable weight Sand point will be stuck also and are hard to drive but usually are not that deep hope this helpsb bob

[Return to Topics]

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community