Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People - A Country Living Resource and Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

The Kitchen

Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Discussion Topics
To add your comments to this topic, click on one of the 'Reply' links below.

OT computer question
[Return to Topics]

Maggie/TX    Posted 05-31-2003 at 07:31:30       [Reply]  [No Email]
A while back somebody on this site posted how to make the print on a web page show up as large print, and how to make it go back to normal. It is a keystroke combination. I have forgotten what it was but remember trying it out at the time. Now, my husband has accidentally hit on the keystroke to make print larger, but we don't know how to return it to normal. Anybody know what I'm talking about? Please tell me how to do this, as the large print is driving me crazy! :)

walt    Posted 05-31-2003 at 10:21:23       [Reply]  [No Email]
View, text size, select what you want.

DeadCarp - OR    Posted 05-31-2003 at 11:29:32       [Reply]  [No Email]
or click View, then Fonts and choose a size. i imagine keys can do it too -- :)

williamf - or this    Posted 05-31-2003 at 12:20:06       [Reply]  [No Email]
If your mouse has a thumbwheel, some versions of Windows you hold down the 'Ctrl' key and turn the wheel, the text gets bigger or smaller.

Maggie/TX    Posted 05-31-2003 at 22:44:27       [Reply]  [No Email]
Thank you WilliamF!! Bless your heart, you hit it! Everybody on two sites kept saying to go to "View" and I don't have a view, I have AOL. We do have a mouse with a thumbwheel and that was it!
Thanks to all of you for trying to help. :)

[Return to Topics]

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community