Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People

KountryLife.com - A Country Living Resource and Community
Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

Channels
Gardening
Livestock
The Kitchen
Machinery
Tools

Photographs
Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Fun
Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Pictures
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Miscellaneous
Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

  
Country Discussion Topics
To add your comments to this topic, click on one of the 'Reply' links below.

This Being Friday
[Return to Topics]

DeadCarp    Posted 08-01-2003 at 21:03:40       [Reply]  [No Email]
I like Will Rogers, he once said that he doesn't tell jokes, he just watches politicians and reports the truth. I can't remember the quote exactly, but i think it was him who asserted that "98% of Americans are honest, hard-working people. And we shouldn't complain too much about the other 2% - after all it was us who elected them." :)


[Return to Topics]



[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community