Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People - A Country Living Resource and Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

The Kitchen

Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Discussion Topics
To add your comments to this topic, click on one of the 'Reply' links below.

Small float switch?
[Return to Topics]

Mike D.    Posted 09-04-2003 at 07:47:20       [Reply]  [No Email]
I'm looking for a small diameter float switch to fit into a drum. The Grainger catalog has many, but the diameter is too large to fit through the bung. Any ideas on where I might locate one?

D.Gopal Swamy    Posted 10-25-2003 at 08:03:28       [Reply]  [Send Email]
We are manufacturing float switches with a dia of 115mm if it suits your requirement kindly let us know

Rickstir    Posted 09-04-2003 at 13:53:07       [Reply]  [No Email]
I bought one that would fit at Home Depot. Use it on a sump pump.

Try this...    Posted 09-04-2003 at 08:31:21       [Reply]  [No Email]

[Return to Topics]

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community