Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People - A Country Living Resource and Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

The Kitchen

Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Discussion Topics
To add your comments to this topic, click on one of the 'Reply' links below.

Jonsereds 70E Parts source (Help)
[Return to Topics]

TB    Posted 10-18-2003 at 16:05:23       [Reply]  [No Email]
Need a source for parts. The diaphram in the carb went on me. Just had it running when Isabell visited. I have numbers but need a place to order the parts through.

Melinda    Posted 02-12-2008 at 12:34:46       [Reply]  [Send Email]
I am seeking parts for a Jonsered 70E Serial #1603665

I need a 24 inch bar, chain and oil cap.

I have no clue where to begin looking for such things.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

al missling    Posted 10-27-2005 at 19:36:50       [Reply]  [No Email]
any chainsaw dealer can get that carb part or maybe a carb rebuild kit.

[Return to Topics]

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community