Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People - A Country Living Resource and Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

The Kitchen

Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Discussion Topics
To add your comments to this topic, click on one of the 'Reply' links below.

Well pressure switch
[Return to Topics]

Jamie Blakeney    Posted 11-29-2003 at 05:10:38       [Reply]  [Send Email]
How do you wire a well pressure switch? It's square D switch. The (line)coming from the breaker goes where? on the inside connections, or the out side? Also the (load) leaving the tank goes where?

bob    Posted 11-29-2003 at 06:04:39       [Reply]  [No Email]
Jamie the line goes on one side and the power on other you should have a diagragm on inside of cover. read it if I remember right to start it you might have to hold the handle outside of switgh untill you have sonme pressure built up Really all the points due is make a connection based on well pressure. Also you should have a senser line that runs from pump to bottom of switch. this should get you thro it BUT REMEMBER TO SHUT OFF ELEC SUPPLY BEFORE WIRING good luck bob

Lazy Al    Posted 11-29-2003 at 05:59:22       [Reply]  [No Email]
Either way line to the outside and load to the inside . If you look at it you'll see where . went it closes the little bar will short out two poles . Just make sure you don't put the line to the common poles of that little bar .

[Return to Topics]

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community