Posted 10-24-2001 at 13:15:24
[Reply] [Send Email]
Research product Questionnaire
This questionnaire is for research into making a product that is used in the garden. The basic function of this product is to hold open your bin bags so that you can easily dispose of leaves and also it shall have holders for various garden related tools. It you would be as kind as to fill out the questionnaire and send to email@example.com as we are grateful for any comments. Elaboration on each question would also be greatly appreciated.
1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. How many times, approximately, do you spend time in your garden a week?
4. Do you pick up leaves by hand in autumn?
5. What do you dispose the leaves in?
6. How do transport your garden tools from the shed to the garden?
7. Do you think that a collapsible leaf dispenser and tool carrier is a good idea?
8. Would you purchase it if it were available in the shops?
9. Would you prefer the product if it were, light, and sturdy, attractive or collapsible?
10. Which is more important to you, the product being stylish or the product being efficient?
11. Which colours do you think would suit a garden product most?
12. Is it important that the product is collapsible or do you feel that it is an unnecessary gimmick?
13. What 3 tools are the most important and most frequently used while by you in the garden?
14. Do you own the new two plastic claws for picking up leaves?
Thank for your time in filling out the questionnaire please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org Could You please pass this on to any fellow gardeners or friends thank you!