Posted 01-10-2004 at 03:45:27
[Reply] [No Email]
Just in case you've had a rough day, here's an 8 step stress management technique recommended in the latest psychological texts. The funny thing is that it really works.
1. Picture yourself near a stream.
2. Birds are softly chirping in the cool mountain air.
3. No one but you knows your secret place.
4. You are in total seclusion from the hectic place called "the world".
5. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills
the air with a cascade of serenity.
6. The water is crystal clear.
7. You can easily make out the face of the person
you're holding underwater.
8. See! You're smiling already. :)