Posted 01-26-2004 at 18:31:51
[Reply] [No Email]
Students in an advanced biology class were taking a mid term. The last
question,worth 70 points or none at all was: Name seven advantages of mother's milk.
The student in question had also partied the night before, and was hard
put to think of 7 advantages.
1. It is a perfect formula for the child.
2. It provides immunity against several diseases.
3. It is always available as needed.
4. It is always at the right temperature
5. It is inexpensive.
6. It bonds the child to the mother, and vice versa.
And then, the student was stuck. Finally, just before the bell rang
indicating the end of the test was over, he wrote:
7. It comes in such cute containers.
He was the only student to ace (100%) the exam :^)