This family (Dad, Mom, their children Charlie and Susan, and Uncle Robert) went out for dinner to their favorite restaurant. Each person ordered something different (cheese sandwich, chicken tenders, hamburger, steak, and a fruit salad). Figure out who ordered what and in what order from the information provided below:
- The 4th person ordered steak.
- Uncle Robert didn't order his meaty dinner first.
- "girls/ladies first" said the waiter.
- Both men ordered meat.
- Dad ordered before Uncle Robert but not before Mom.
- The fruit salad was ordered second.
- Susan is lactose intolerant.
- Charlie took the longest to figure out what he wanted to order.
- The steak was ordered before the grilled cheese but after the hamburger.
- The fruit salad was ordered after the chicken tenders but before the hamburger.
- Dad heard one of his children order the chicken tenders and placed his order for the hamburger before someone ordered the cheese sandwich.