Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People - A Country Living Resource and Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

The Kitchen

Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Kountry Life Photo Gallery

Water Truck Plumbing and Monitor
Here is part of the Plumbing for the Water Tender. Tha big pipe with 2-3 inch butterfly valves & flanges is for the suction to the pump from the tank or another source. The smaller 2 1/2' and 2' pipes is for the pressure side of the pump to feed into the tank for filling it or going to the Monitor to spray water with on top of the tank. This also feeds the back spray heads and hose outlets. This pipe is lifted up on the tank and sets on welded brackets to support the weight. The Monitor Cannon will also sit on a plate welded to the tank. U-Bolts will hold the pipes to the brackets. I had to assemble it all to make it fit first so it will go on as a complete system. This is what the Fire Pump will feed. This is no kitchen sink hook/up! Mark H.

Submitted By: Willy-N from WA on 2003-11-08

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community