Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

a question about this saloon

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Ron,ar on February 29, 2004 at 16:03:23 from (162.39.138.84):

I am glad everyone had a good time with it, I did myself. I made a few posts on the thread in fact. I am conservative by nature in politics and religion but realize there is more to life than hard-line, fundamentalist Christianity and strict, walk the line ideas.
My question is,(I am gonna catch it for this) why can we have a cyber-saloon on this page, yet if one of us posts something about church life or his basic Bible beliefs we are prone to hear "too preachy" or "Bible thumper".
I guess bars and saloons are acceptable country fare and churches are not.Don't get me wrong, I enjoy life,maybe not as much as some of you, but I like having a good time. I also know if one of us had concocted a cyber-church on this site we would have gotten cut off at the knees. I enjoyed the fun of this new type thread, I just wonder why there seems to be a double standard.
Ron,Ar who believes God intended for us to relish each aspect of this short life.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: a question about this saloon

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community