Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

a conspiracy at home

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Ron,Ar on March 07, 2004 at 08:10:06 from (162.39.138.36):

I think something is going on here behinds my back. Yesterday while on this computer there was a series of calls to and from our house between the wife and the two grown daughters. The oldest,a stepdaughter,is married w/two children. The youngest, the baby girl, the pride and joy of my life, is 29 unmarried, got a good job, bought her own house and vehicles, very independant most of the time. Lives 90 miles away, has younger boyfriend thats there 90% of the time.
I kept hearing bits and pieces of these calls,including "I'm not going to say anything to Dad yet", "you better get to the doctor monday morning", she took two tests, one positive, one negitive", "well I never had morning sickness with you"
I asked what Wendy wanted, "oh, she just doesn't feel well"
I call her, same story mostly.
I think there is a young fella from Indiana (the boyfriend)that is fixin to have his world turned upside down. What I can't understand is why the big secret? I hope my hunch is wrong but I suspect a grandchild in the works. What it sound like to you folks?

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: a conspiracy at home

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community