Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

A explanation....

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Clipper on April 30, 2004 at 10:01:58 from (68.118.184.224):

Wednesday was the 1st year anniversary of the death of my kid brother. I was going through the day pretty well I thought. That afternoon I recieved a vicious e-mail in which the person not only ripped me up both sides for posting here at KL but made a good bit of fun about my brother losing his life.

To say that I lost it is putting it mildly. Without even checking to see who the e-mail came from I posted here;turned off the computer ;closed the Barber Shop;and went to a nearby farm to harrow up 110 acres of field to be used for corn planting.Having nothing but me,a tractor,an a field of rich dirt to work is the best way I have found to cope with some of the worst hits this here life has put on me.

Last night the wife turned this pooter on and printed out all the responses of what you folks put on pertaining to my "goodbye post". She parked em next to my coffee pot in the kitchen and didn't say a word to me about it.After 20 years of marriage I think she knows me better than I know myself.

At any rate I gotta tell you folks that I shed more than a few tears here this morning. Your postings just overwhelmed me to the point that it has taken me the better part of this day to compose myself and type this out.

All of you collectively have helped pull me back from the edge of the cliff I was standing on.Believe me I was ready to drop this here pooter right inta the garbage dumpster and never replace it.

Anyhow...if you folks will have me back I'll be more than glad to get back on this carousel and give her a few more whirls. I am very sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings or insulted you in any way.

As fer my regular posting's here I ask you to realize that I always try to put a humorous spin on everything I see,hear,and read. It is just my way of coping..... not only with life... but with the demons I gotta live with thanks to Vietnam. I would not have posted here about my kid brother simply because I would not want to burden any of you with the pain that I have for his loss. Ron-ar did the posting on that and I thank him for that! I ask that none of you hurt over his loss cause I firmly believe that he is in a better place.

I know now that e-mail did not come from anyone who posts here....it came from a LOSER off another Forum that I was a regular on before coming here to KL. I won't waste my time or effort on this piece of 2 legged trash!!!

Well that's about all I got to say on this post here. I guess the Louisiana term "coona$$" applies to me more than I'll ever care to admit. Think I'll mosey on over to de Saloon and see how much crap that durn horse Ruben has gotten himself into while I been gone. Sorry for the long post but I felt it needed saying to you good folks......warmest regards....Clipper

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: A explanation....

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community