Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: A explanation....

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by DD on April 30, 2004 at 16:10:19 from (65.35.6.66):

In Reply to: A explanation.... posted by Clipper on April 30, 2004 at 10:01:58:

Welcome Back Clipper : ) We Missed You! PLEASE, If you ever feel heavy hearted again with the burden you are carrying, don't turn away from the people who care about you. Any one of us who has missed you would be glad to help you carry that load. Sometimes it helps to just talk to someone. But I know exactly how you felt by needing to be alone too. I wasn't here last year and didn't know about your Brother but you have my Condolences. Someone posted a poem you wrote for him and I can tell you loved him very much. I know folks who get to see their siblings on a regular basis and don't show that kind of love for each other. I was 7 when my Mother had a stillbirth with my little Brother so I never got to know him. I can remember laying my hand on her belly and feeling him kick. He would be 30 now and we all still grieve for him. I have an older Sister and a younger Sister so I never got to have a Brother. I've always been told that God knows what He's doing and that everything happens for a reason. Maybe someday we'll all understand that. I Pray that God will help to ease the pain that each and everyone of us feels at the loss of someone we loved. Gotta quit typing now as the words here are getting mighty blurry for some reason. (((HUGS))) Glad to see you back.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: A explanation....

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community