Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: I'm No Fool!!!

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by DD on May 02, 2004 at 18:43:19 from (65.35.6.66):

In Reply to: I'm No Fool!!! posted by KellyGa on May 02, 2004 at 18:22:44:

Ooooo Kelly, are you sure yer not a redhead somewhere inside? Now you know that kind feller wasn't gonna harm you in any way. He maybe just wanted to tell ya you had a low tire or something. Yeah right, NOT! I was born at nite but it wasn't LAST nite. Tell yer story walkin. I went out to get in my car this afternoon and a black lady in a car with about 5 younguns pulls up. She was sitting at the top of the hill and watching when I came out. She screached up to me is more like it. So it kinda had me surprised as I live around a bunch or retirees. She holds out 3 pictures in her hand all spread out and says have you seen this man around here? Heck no, I've been in the house all day and I keep to myself. She says are you sure? Yeah, ok then and she took off. My neighbor was outside hosing off his car and said she did the same thing to him. This guy in the pics is her husband and he's outta his head and soeone told her they'd seen him hanging around the neighborhood with a white woman <<< sez my neighbor. I told him, well, I haven't seen anybody all day and I know what white woman he's NOT with. He just laughed and said yep. Now, there's only one road in and same out of this park so I had my son with me and as soon as we got in the car it hit me. What if this crazy woman thinks I AM the one he's been running around with? She could be setting at the top of the hill and shoot me as I come outta the park. Hmmm, if I call someone on my cell phone and she is up there she'll likely think I'm calling someone to warn him. Needless to say I waited for awhile before leaving. I didn't have the heart to tell her that honey, as dark as he is, he'd stick out like a sore thumb around here and he would have been spotted right away by my neighbors. Sorry for rambling but I know what you mean Kelly. We have lotsa bums around here too that approach people in parking lots. There was one who just stood by me car yesterday and I wouldn't look at him and told Dillon to not look at him either. We had grabbed a burger and was eating it in the car before we went in the store shopping. I always look around and had watched him "working" the whole parking lot. I'm glad you're OK Kelly : ) Sometimes this life can sure be scary when you're all alone.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: I'm No Fool!!!

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community