Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: I'm No Fool!!!

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Taylor Lambert on May 02, 2004 at 20:13:27 from (68.216.45.237):

In Reply to: I'm No Fool!!! posted by KellyGa on May 02, 2004 at 18:22:44:

Kelly I have a friend that drives a truck over the road and shes had several run ins with folks like that. Outside of Birmingham they stopped at a truck stop while her husband was still asleep. She pulled in and got fuel but the lot was full so they parked in an extension acoss the road. She was getting the coffemaker ready while her husband was waking up. All of a sudden the black man and a white man knocked on her door. The was standing part way in the sleeper and looked leaned back to the window and they ket hollering if she was alone and that they would like to pay her to take them down the road. She refused nd told them she was about to leave about that time her husband finds his bag with his .357 in it and shoots out of a small sleeper window. They call the cops and they came out and found blood later found one of the fellas in the hospital getting his tomach fixed. The police later called Amanda and Robert to tell them that the man that he'd shot had his prints match up with 4 similar robberies one where a female driver was shot. But now he is in jail and for the rest of his life will have a colostomy bag to do his business in now that his insides were almost blown out. If I ever drive over the road ill not stop anywhere thats not safe looking

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: I'm No Fool!!!

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community