Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Nature of the beast

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by mud on May 05, 2004 at 05:32:35 from (12.134.209.245):

In Reply to: Nature of the beast posted by deadcarp on May 05, 2004 at 04:32:10:

now that is pretty durn insightful. i think. i got to read it some more. so you ain't blond afterall? well i swear. i had always wondered hows come yer handle is deadcarp. you either must smell of fish or quit the sawdust business. just guessin on that though. i have learnt a good deal bout stuff people have needed help with here. the answers are coming in from lots of hard knocks time. best school i ever been in. most off for me here this place is like my porch, or my friends kitchen table, or the farm store, or our parts shop, you name it. a place where just about any subject might pop up and any person may have a take on it i never figured before. that means a hole lot to me. dont say it much though.

you sure you aint a blonde. thought all them folks up there in minnesota was toe heads.

mud

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Nature of the beast

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community