Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: about not forgetting...

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by dale anne on May 18, 2004 at 06:44:47 from (205.188.116.71):

In Reply to: Re: about not forgetting... posted by Mugway on May 18, 2004 at 06:10:12:

howdy mugway.....Justice?....dont ya know that when he is caught if ever!..that he will be a prisoner of war...we cant just hang him...HE HAS RIGHTS!.....i dont believe the people in them towers,on the planes,or in washington got to vote iffin they would get killed that day...but BIN LADEN has rights my dear...after all we would not be americans if we just strung the man up now would we?...look whats happening to the folks that took pics that violated human rights!...these people went over to fight the war and now their heads are on the chopping block!.....now mugway ya know the right thing to do with Bin Laden is to catch him...feed him better then some americans...tend to his health..make sure he is in a humane holding cell and interigate him without being cruel in any fashion or form...god forbid we violate his rights!...I mean after all who pays for all this...americans do...how could we simply hang the man I mean that just wouldnt be right.not to mention the americans that died...or the health care that most americans dont have...or that small family farm that is going under cause of all the importing going on....or the abuse that goes on here everyday..rape,murder...so on...we cant just hang a man....but we can give the sadistic son of a B better care then some americans....and of course thats what will be done....sorry..yer wish will not be granted however if ya watch the news enough im sure ya will see americans over seas get just that!....dale anne

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: about not forgetting...

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community