Miscellaneous
Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: about not forgetting...

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by dale anne on May 18, 2004 at 08:13:32 from (152.163.252.166):

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: about not forgetting... posted by Clipper....All valid.... on May 18, 2004 at 07:51:36:

so true clipper...it is a many of folks that are amoung our government..however i was speaking as to the leader.....our country was built with the words....for the people...well i just dont see that much...I understand sending money to countries for the better of things..butto rebuild a country that first off doesnt even want us or the same country that defends what happen here in america...well that just aint smart as far as i see...and i dont see where FOR THE PEOPLE works into any of the government these days...yeah we get to vote...but it seems to stop at that point....we speak but are we heard?...i believe our words fall on deaf ears,we are rebuilding a country where they cut off an americans head and then show it on tv...is that not spitting in our faces...rebuilding that country will also better them same people that beheaded our american soldier...i dont know clipper....just seems wrong to me...and i also would never turn tail and run...I would stand to the bitter end even if it would mean sending my children to fight a war that i myself dont believe in....while on the homefront we are all fighting a war ourselves trying to keep our family and homes together while our loved one are away...and it is getting harder each and every day with prices going up...seeing our family friends get killed for people who didnt want our intervention to begin with....i dont know what else to say.....i just dont believe that this war is ever going to end. and if it does it will be at the price of to many of dying for it.to many american families being torn apart...to many children growing up without fathers or mothers...and so much debt for americans that it will take years and years to recover from........ dale anne

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: about not forgetting...

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community