Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: 10 commandments and NC good news!!

[ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by LazyHorse on March 07, 2002 at 19:47:49 from (64.12.106.37):

In Reply to: 10 commandments and NC good news!! posted by tomatolord on March 07, 2002 at 19:23:37:

Congratulations to the City of Wilmington. I live in Wayne County Indiana, and our county was jst sued in federal court by the ACLU for such a display that has been on our county courthouse lawn for 50 years.
I's time we as tax paying free Americans excersize our rights to freedom of speech and let our legislators know that we support these historical documents be they in christian, hebrew, or any other faith. I think it's ridiculous that there are millions of dollars wasted every year to fight legal battles over ridiculous lawsuits based on outrageous claims of violating freedom of religion, and seperation of church and state. These are not how our founding fathers intended the Constitution to be interpreted.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: 10 commandments and NC good news!!

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community