Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

42 years

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by and calling it quits on May 26, 2004 at 07:53:22 from (198.77.48.176):

A very dear couple that I have known my whole life is gettting divorced after 42 years. They were like family to me. It was such a shock to learn that the husband had been cheating on her with a very young women.

They took me to church every Sunday. They were even the marriage counslers at church. They were one of those couples that you think it could never happen too. They had been through so much together.

I look at people who have been married all those years and think they must have it all figured out. My parents have been married for 36 years. The sad things is that the only other people I know who have been married longer than that are dead.

It kinda makes me wonder if anyone can stay married forever these days. I guess I am just loosing my faith in love lasting forever. Maybe I should consider it a life lesson....when or if my 42 years ever get here I need to remember to be on top of my game.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: 42 years

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community