Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: A Brighter Day’s ........

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Alias on May 28, 2004 at 00:28:47 from (205.188.116.71):

In Reply to: A Brighter Day’s ........ posted by Fern(Mi) on May 27, 2004 at 19:08:58:

Hi Fern,

Despite all the things that happens in your life, you're telling of it is superb.

Now let me see if I have this right:

1) You lost your bed.

2) You are painting a new one.

3) The PTO on your tractor quit.

4) Your calf broke it's leg.

5) You're so tender hearted you had to call in a
sub-contractor to make a hit on the animal.

6) Now you have to put off your barnyard tuxs and
get dressed for a funeral.

7) And, on top of all that, you're not getting
your meals on time.

Man, oh man, I don't know how you keep the pace. A lessor man would have thrown up his hands and said to he11 with it. But, not you Fern. Cause, you're a man among men; a force to be reckoned with; a nevah say quit go-getter. In short, Fern, you are the man. And, my hats off to you.

And, I hope and pray that more sunshine sheds it's light on your days and you get your tractor back from the shop and you get your hay in and the cows can be moved to greener pastures and mostly, I hope you change the color of that bed because green just ain't a pleasing, quiet envoking, restful color. Naw, everytime you lay in that bed and look at the footboard, your going to see green. And that will make you think of meadows ripe for cutting. And, you'll visualize a broken PTO and Hay rotting after a 4 day rain storm, and little three legged calfs crow hopping along trying to find the man with the bottle and in short, what should have been a restful night's sleep will turn into a nightmare.

Fern. I woke up about 30 minutes ago and I can tell you all about nightmares. They ain't very well gaited. All they do is give you a butt thumping trot. It's 3:08 am and I have nothing better to do than write this lengthy response. maybe somebody will find some humor in it.

Have a good day Fern, you have earned one....gfp

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: A Brighter Day’s ........

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community