Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

IM BACK!!!!!!

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by dale anne on May 29, 2004 at 11:22:18 from (205.188.116.71):

well y'all thank god i looked on the calendar and seen Canton is next weekend...would have been5 hours driving fer nothing...but i do go to an estate sale!...man ole man did i get some great buys....i got me a wood burning stove that has been converted to gas fer ....[drum roll]$20.00...yep no kidding!...has a lil rust on it and iffin any of y'all can tell me what kinda paint to use on it i am willing to revamp it...it's all cast iron with stars and a flying eagel on the front....also got an ole washstand with mirror in tack!...a huge box of candles fer $4.00...linen curtains 4 panels 6 valences fer $18.00[that the frilly top things fer ya guys]..2 ole moon shine jugs[have to look these up to see who made them only have makers marks on them]...an ole animal cage made of tin and wood...a hand made shawl[for church]...a bunch of bushel baskets one with the lid...and a bunch of lil things.....under $100.00 cant complain and neither can Michael now his wallet fits better in his back pocket lol....next week CANTON!...where Michaels wallet will fit even better lol...dale anne

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: IM BACK!!!!!!

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community