Miscellaneous
Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: They're here...

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by DD on June 09, 2004 at 15:28:07 from (68.205.35.170):

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: They're here... posted by Clipper ...hey DD! on June 09, 2004 at 15:03:40:

Yeah yeah I hear ya ; ) I always do. Yep, that woulda been fun. I reckon since I've lived here all my life I'm just not impressed with that place anymore. It's become a rip off to me cuz it's too big to see in one day and unless ya got major coin to toss away and about a week yer gonna miss alot. Luckily I have friends who can sign Dillon and I in anytime we wanna go. Unless it's during a few blackout dates. We like Sea World better. It's educational and still small enough that if you get there early and map it out right you can see it all in one day : ) I live just down the road from Universal. That's mostly a buncha roller coasters now though same as with Busch Gardens down in Tampa. Ah heck, the lil peeps like it though so that's what matters I reckon. I like going down to Old Town in Kissimmee on Saturday nites for the Cruise. Lotta nice old sleds down there and it's FREE : ) They have a band that plays til about 10 and several rides like the Tilt-a-Whirl, Merry Go Round, Ferris Wheel and a roller coaster (lotsa other stuff too) the kids can enjoy all they want for about $15 for one of them lil bracelets : )

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: They're here...

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community