Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: Broken H

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Tinker-belle on June 11, 2004 at 08:30:09 from (69.21.156.212):

In Reply to: Re: Broken H posted by New-Gen on June 11, 2004 at 08:17:30:

Good grief New-Gen... you KNOW your day is shot to he77 when those things happen.

The worst thats happened to me is coming home after ice fishing and hauling our 4 wheeler on a trailer. The hill up to the house here is steep and hubby said " hun, kick it in the ding ding"..meaning give the van some gas. Wrong thing to say to a lady...LOL
I hit that gas..and up the hill we shoot.. just as I was cresting the hill he says " hey..not SO fast" so I hit the brake. The fourwheeler came off the trailer and landed between the van and trailer.. *blush* The only thing that stopped the fourwheeler from falling all the way through and doing damage to anything was the blade on the four wheeler caught on the hitch and bumper. whew.
It could have been 20 below zero..but the air around that site was a good 115* or more..quite WARM for a few minutes.
We used the winch on the 4wheeler to pull itself back on to the trailer and retied it down since we still and a bit to go on the driveway.
No go..van was on ice and I was sliding back down the hill. Hubby KNEW better than to ask me to let it back all the way down. He just took the 4 wheeler off the trailer.. went ahead of the van and again used the winch to pull both van and trailer up the hill.
Its funny now when I'm typing this..but man oh man was he an unhappy man. I didnt tell him for weeks about the hitch being broke off the van. He had to notice that himself.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Broken H

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community