Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

A very Special Message

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Fern(MI) on June 14, 2004 at 11:30:09 from (64.12.116.72):

Let it be known and looked up for the record, if need be, I who am not without sin, and with that old thought in some devious minds here, I did not cast a single stone let alone the first one. I am appalled at what I saw here a few days ago. A vile demonstration of an un-American way of behavior our friend had not fought for over seas and under them protecting all that some paid the ultimate price for freedomís principles that we take for granted. Principles guaranteeing us a fair hearing and trail by our peers has been lost or denied in these pages I have added to and gleamed knowledge from. It is a sorry state of affairs that here an American, any American, may be denied what he had given so many years to protect.
I see where three friends have asked where I was. I have been grieving the lose of a passing American over these boards. And, I may continue to do so for some time to come.
Let it be known I shall look in and if still welcomed if I can help alleviate a DUMB animalís pain or suffering I shall add what thoughts I have in defense of said DUMB animal or animals.
A believer in the true American way looking into a man's heart for truth and justice.
Fernan

I now pass along in its entirety a special message from a very special Man I am proud to have met and am learning to know.

Fern...if ya could see your way to copy and post the below letter on the KL Forum I'd be grateful to you for that. If ya don't want to do it I unnerstand and no hard feelings whatsoever. Glad to have you as a friend and coming over to my site too! Regards...Clipper
Letter from Clipper.........
Well folks, through no doing of mine I was tried,convicted,and executed on this site. No one e-mailed me asking why.I was banned based on a ISP signal coming from my computer which happened to have a 17 year old computer whiz playing the keys. I am guilty only of trusting a relative and not having a log-on security system set up on my home computer. I will take the hit for that. What hurt the most tho was seeing the number of folks so quickly yelling "guilty" based only on Kims post that I was the culprit. What great justice. Kim I know I have biased myself with you on bashing your Talerban buddies.Would your posting have been the same as you did with me if it had been one of the Talers doing all the deleting? I don't blame you a bit for blocking my computer to protect your site.Just trying to figger why you pegged me on that Post of yours while the jury was still out for lunch.In my book there is corrective action for wrongdoing but overkill does not always fit those parameters.At any rate, rest assured that the keyboard culprit has been pounded far worse then that which you rendered to me. A super smart lad caught between divorced parents has worked much damage in itself upon him.To him it was fun but he now knows that even fun comes with responsibility.A higher Power at work here perhaps? I won't question that at my age! LOL! For those of you who screamed for my head on a stick I really don't hold any anger....just a great helping of disappointment in the frailty of supposed friendship.Even with your current hatred for me I truly hope that some memory comes to mind in which I brought a smile to you.
Saw a lot of true colors of folks on this Forum. I did not plan it that way but it sure was a eye opener for me. My reputation in this little town where I live and work is very simple....I don't lie,cheat,steal nor do harm to anyone. I am also known to go the extra mile to help anyone in any way that I possibly can.It is a reputation that cannot be sullied by keystrokes done in anger or vengance. I figure that is the best way to live my life.I owe that much to this country and to God for being a survivor of a unpopular war and a bit of dangerous work in the deepest oceans of this world. I will do nothing to disgrace the memory of friends who died in my arms and came home in body bags.Not too hard to figure out am I? :^)
Despite all the good times I have shared with you folks I don't think I will ever forget the meaness of spirit which I saw in the postings regarding this incident.Worst of all this is the destroyed trust which I feel will never be the same. Dale anne was right on the mark with her description of some of you folks turning on each other. I think I shall pass on any opportunity to return here and have to worry about such as that. Life for me is simply too short to waste any of it on a place that has more than a few folks willing and eager to rip one another. To those of you who know me and offered support I thank you from the bottom of my heart.Your printed words were a quick-healing salve upon my anger.God willing, we shall all meet again, either here on earth or someplace a whole lot better!Take care and watch your backs my friends. Adios......Clipper
P.S.: Kim would you be so kind as to delete all my pictures from your site? Shouldn't be too hard finding a volunteer at KL to help with that endeavor.Thank you kindly. :^)

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: A very Special Message

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community