Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Todays Women

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Texas on June 18, 2004 at 04:22:43 from (12.155.32.5):

Ok Im mad as a wet hen. Whats with todays women? Im talking about the twenty to thirty something bunch.

Yesterday I stopped at a local store to grab a cold drink and some snuff and as I was approaching the door I noticed a young woman heading that way too. I opened the door an waited a few seconds for her to enter. She stopped and looked up at me and said "Do I look handicapped? I am PERFECTLY ABLE to open this door on my own"

Well I just stood there wondering what the fine was for taking her over my knee an spanking her good for being so dang impertinent. After a second or so of fantasizing about that whippin I replied "Im sorry maam but its the way I was raised"

Apparantly the word "maam" is now an extremely vulgar term. She lit into me about not being old and not at all deserving of the term maam.

I let her rant a moment and then politly told her that she was correct, she was NOT deserving of the term maam as other unspoken terms would fit her much better and further more who ever married her deserved a damn medal.

Im sorry but opening doors and calling a woman maam (regardless of age)was beat into me at an early age. Am I wrong? This isnt the first time Ive been dragged over the coals about this.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Todays Women

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community