Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: #%* kid

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Indydirtfarmer on August 17, 2004 at 10:47:44 from (66.83.236.250):

In Reply to: #%* kid posted by screaminhollow on August 17, 2004 at 09:10:25:

At some point, you'll begin to calm down, and maybe even start to feel sorry for what you have done. DON'T. It's in his best interest to lay down the law. My father was rough on me. I was a punk growing up. I tried to see just how far I could push people. He knew just how hard to push back. I never made him break. I finally quit trying. After being "busted" by him a few times, I begain to wise up.
My son, and his cousin are the same age. They went through a "phase" where they tried to do anything they weren't supposed to do. I put my foot down on my son. He wasn't going to be a criminal. His cousin didn't have that luxury. His father took off when Bobby was about 6 years old. His mother was a drug addict. He never knew what it was to be made to "grow up". He's in jail now. He got busted yesterday for trying to sell a generator he stole from his employer. He tried to sell it to me. His boss called me to find out if I knew where it was. I had to tell him. That's the right thing to do....For the owner of the generator AND the THIEF of the generator.
You have to pay the price for some things.......That's what makes you remember them. John

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: #%* kid

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community