Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: ARPIIIIIIIIIIILLE!!!

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Right On Ron on August 24, 2004 at 08:36:47 from (12.10.115.129):

In Reply to: ARPIIIIIIIIIIILLE!!! posted by Ron/PA on August 24, 2004 at 08:05:08:

Why on earth would I want a job if I have a government giving me money and food stamps/tater tickets. I would continue to be a bum and make more babies so I could get an increase in the amount of handouts I get. (I particularly like the powdered milk and the 5lb block of cheese.)

I honestly don't care if the working folks like it or not. My federal government introduced this sort of domestic hand-holding a long time ago and no CongressDope in his/her right mind would dare to introduce a legislation to remove it. Could you imagine how the NAACP and ACLU (just to name two of my favorite organizations) would react to that? The CongressDope would be labeled a racist in less than 1 second.

I will do everything I can to take advantage of it too. Why would I force myself to wake up in the morning and put in an honest days work when I can deal crack and get government freebies at the same time.

There are entirely too many Americans that see this hand-holding as justified and proper. Yet at the same time the same Americans complain about taxes. They just haven't figured out what I have ...

If I don't work, I don't pay taxes, and I get free stuff. If I work, I pay taxes, and wont get handouts. Kinda a no-brainer to me.

PS - I am not one of those people who need short-term help. I see them on occasion at the welfare office but by and large that is not the majority. I am one of the leaches of society that feel I am owed a government/taxpayer funded existence. And I get it.

Sincerely,
- On Welfare

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: ARPIIIIIIIIIIILLE!!!

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community